Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You And BS Dress Code Hilarity

I couldn't pass this one up:

It took no fewer than 43 pages for the human resources department at the Swiss bank UBS AG to establish what bank personnel should consider acceptable corporate attire.

The spoiled brats and trust fund babies running You and BS think a detailed dress code can make up for years of poor strategy and illegal tax advice.  Flesh-colored pantyhose would make the perfect stocking stuffer for a certain Victoria's Secret beach bunny manager type I used to know when I worked there.  Good luck getting senior managers to give up cuff links. 

I used to work in one of their San Francisco offices several years ago.  The rich preppies running the show despised my honesty and competence.  They thought I was a joke.  Actually, their dress code is the real joke. 

Nota bene:  I have no position in UBS stock.